the line is getting pretty big in wally world, all the people waiting for the new x-box.
the line is getting pretty big in wally world, all the people waiting for the new x-box.
crack is whack
i was there at like 1 today and they was quiet a few people sittin there
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
That's crazy I guess they must really be looking forward to it
No Regrets
What's really gonna be funny is all those people who have waited all day and most won't be able to get one.
crack is whack
I just came from there and they are selling 22 of them, they are about 22 or 23 people in line.
There were alot more roaming the store. I would see them ask what time they were coming out and then they would walk around. That was a nice seating section they had LOL.
crack is whack
correction. They are selling 22 of one kind, and 26 of the other kind. 48 Total.
Bookmarks